Terms and Conditions for using RANDOMS.LV webshop
Welcome to our webshop RANDOMS.LV. These terms and conditions govern your use of our webshop, so please read them carefully before using the site. By using our webshop, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our webshop.
Use of the Webshop
You agree to use our webshop only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, our webshop by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials available on our webshop, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, are the property of our company or our content suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws.
When you order a product from our webshop, you agree to pay the price listed on the product page, plus any applicable taxes and shipping fees. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when placing an order, and you agree to update your information as necessary to ensure that it remains accurate and complete.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our webshop infrastructure;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license or create derivative works of any content or materials on our webshop without our prior written consent;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with our webshop;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our webshop, including but not limited to user accounts, passwords, or any other data;
- Use our webshop to engage in any fraudulent or illegal activity.
Our webshop is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not guarantee that our webshop will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from using our webshop.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our webshop, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible assets, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website is managed by the SIA "BTP", reg. No. 40003520179, address: Dzirnavu iela 57, Riga, LV-1010, e-mail: [email protected], phone: 371 67225212.